Task Information Delivery Plans
Each Task Team should develop and maintain through the project a task information delivery plan which identifies the deliverables and associated content and resources to be produced. The TIDP should document for each deliverable at least the following information:
- A unique Identifier;
- Title / Name;
- Time estimates for production;
- Proposed resource to be allocated;
- Any predecessors or dependencies;
- Delivery milestones; and
- Level of Information Need.
It can also be useful to identify
- Document scale;
- File format;
- Delivery Scale;
- Paper size; and
- Template to be used.
The Task Team should also consider
- Project delivery milestones;
- Detailed responsibility Matrix;
- Availability of shared resources; and
Authorisation and Acceptance process and criteria.